Shrinking It Down: Home for the Holidays
Topics: Culture + Society
Here we are, in the peak of the holiday season. Do you feel joyful? Do you feel down? Are you simply overwhelmed? Whatever it is you’re feeling, it’s okay, and we guarantee you’re not alone. The holidays mean different things for different folks and families. But if you want to make the most of this season, let Gene and Steve talk you through a few strategies to mix in some moderation and self-care.
What do you love or hate about the holidays? We’d love to hear from you. Write to us!
- How to Survive the Holidays With Teens (MGH Clay Center)
- Mending a House Divided: Bringing Peace and Good Will to the Holidays (MGH Clay Center)
- What if My Family Doesn’t Celebrate the Holidays? (MGH Clay Center)
- 22 Simple Habits That Relieve Holiday Stress and Anxiety (Reader’s Digest)
- 10 Tips for Dealing With Family Estrangement During the Holidays (SELF Magazine)
- 8 Holiday Survival Tips for Adults With Divorced Parents (BuzzFeed)
Episode edited by Sara Rattigan
Music by Gene Beresin
Was this post helpful?
Your monthly dose of the latest mental health tips and advice from the expert team at The Clay Center.Subscribe
shrinking it down