You Ask, Our Docs Answer! Podcast Miniseries – Shrinking It Down
This past May, Mental Health Awareness Month, we received child mental health questions from our Instagram followers. In this podcast miniseries, Dr. Gene Beresin and Dr. Khadijah Booth Watkins, along with special guests, answered them in short episodes.
Tune in below, or subscribe wherever you stream – just search for Shrinking It Down.
How Do You Find Out If Your Teenager Has Undiagnosed ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder)?
Gene and Khadijah are joined by special guest Gagan Joshi, MD to answer. See more resources on this topic, below.
- Alan & Lorraine Bressler Clinical Research Program (Facebook)
- A Closer Look at High-Functioning Autism, featuring Robyn Thom, MD – Shrinking It Down (MGH Clay Center)
- Webinar: “Autistic Burnout,” featuring Sue Ann Pien (MGH Aspire on Facebook)
- Request an Appointment (Bressler Clinical and Research Program)
- Social Responsiveness Scale, Second Edition (CAR Autism Roadmap)
How Do I Fall Asleep When I’m Anxious?
Gene and Khadijah answer. Learn more about different forms of anxiety on our Anxiety Topics Page.
How Do You Find a Therapist for Elementary Kids With Anxiety?
Gene and Khadijah answer. Read more on this topic here, in both English and Spanish.
How Does Schizophrenia Affect a Young Person and Their Caregivers?
Gene and Khadijah are joined by Abigail Donovan, MD to answer. See more resources on this topic, below.
- First-Episode and Early Psychosis Program (Massachusetts General Hospital)
- What Is Family Therapy? (MGH Clay Center)
- Psychosis in Children and Teens (MGH Clay Center)
- What Is the Schizophrenia Spectrum? (VeryWell Health)
Have a Question? Ask Our Docs!
Thank you for all you do to support the young developing minds in your life. It really makes a difference. Please remember that we’re here to support you.
Was this post helpful?
Your monthly dose of the latest mental health tips and advice from the expert team at The Clay Center.Subscribe
shrinking it down