How Do Social Justice and Youth Sports Intersect? ft. Dr. Jonathan Jenkins, Psy.D, CMPC
How do social justice issues intersect with youth sports?
Tune in to this bonus episode of Shrinking It Down, featuring Dr. Jonathan Jenkins of the Sport Psychology Program at Mass General, for a thoughtful conversation on how societal concerns, including systemic racism, continue to impact all of our young athletes.
- Jonathan Jenkins, Psy.D, CMPC (LinkedIn)
- The NBA took a stand against police violence. But a second message quickly became clear (CNN)
- Our Definition of Social Justice (John Lewis Institute for Social Justice)
- Dr. Chester Pierce (MGH Global Psychiatry)
- 10 Important Steps for Parenting Young Athletes (MGH Clay Center)
- Inside the lack of racial diversity in lacrosse (The Daily Orange)
- Title IX 50 years later: Why female athletes are still fighting for equality (On Point, WBUR)
Was this post helpful?
Your monthly dose of the latest mental health tips and advice from the expert team at The Clay Center.Subscribe
shrinking it down