Ask Ellen: How to Keep The Learning Going This Summer
In our recent Ask Ellen Q&A on Facebook Live, our co-director Dr. Ellen Braaten answered questions from parents and caregivers on how to help kids stay engaged and active over the summer, and how families can adjust during the pandemic. Tune in to learn more!
- Learning Over the Summer (MGH Clay Center)
- Summer Reading With Your Kids (MGH Clay Center)
- Summer Reading for Kids Who Learn and Think Differently (Understood)
- Summer School: Pros & Cons (MGH Clay Center)
- How to Work On Your Child’s IEP Goals Over the Summer (Understood)
- Should My Child Work on School Skills Over the Summer or Take a Break? (Understood)
- How to Tell If Your Child Is Stressed This Summer (MGH Clay Center)
- Summertime: Making the Livin’ Easy With Kids (MGH Clay Center)
- Why It’s OK To Be Unplugged At Summer Camp (MGH Clay Center)
Episode produced by Joshua Eng
Music by Dr. Gene Beresin
Special thanks to Monique Costa, Mass General Social Media Manager, and the Mass General Marketing Department
We are deeply grateful to Lavinia Clay and the Clay Center Advisory Council for supporting our Ask Ellen Q&A series. Their steadfast commitment to the Clay Center’s mission makes our work possible.
Was this post helpful?
Your monthly dose of the latest mental health tips and advice from the expert team at The Clay Center.Subscribe
shrinking it down